Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Target Audience:||14-up.; 9-up.|
|Description:||280 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Harmonic feed-back|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Kids will identify with the characters' troubles and challenges.
Upon moving to a new town Drea who has been diagnosed as having slight Asperger's after many doctors visits. Meets two outcasts who she becomes friends with and forms a band. They develop a friendship though each has their troubles-one she falls in love with and one who has trouble with her life and...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- Self-perception -- Fiction.
- Asperger's syndrome -- Fiction.
- Drug abuse -- Fiction.
- Rock music -- Fiction.
- Bellingham (Wash.) -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-perception in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Asperger's syndrome -- Juvenile fiction.
- Drug abuse -- Juvenile fiction.
- Rock music -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bellingham (Wash.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Asperger's syndrome.
- Drug abuse.
- Emotional problems of teenagers.
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence.
- Rock music.
- Self-perception in adolescence.
- Washington (State) -- Bellingham.