Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles, Prince of Wales
|Description:||31 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.|
|Responsibility:||HRH The Prince of Wales.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Everything in nature is interconnected.
Since everything in nature is interconnected and dependent upon each other, people need to re-evaluate their relationship to nature and ultimately change their behavior. Man has exploited nature for his own benefit rather living in harmony with it. Living in harmony with nature, correcting the imbalances...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Ecology -- Juvenile literature.
- Nature -- Effect of human beings on -- Juvenile literature.
- Harmony (Philosophy) -- Juvenile literature.
- Environmental responsibility -- Juvenile literature.
- Nature -- Effect of human beings on.
- Harmony (Philosophy)
- Environmental responsibility.