Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Harry J Bowie
|Description:||0.6 c.f. (2 archives boxes) and 1 reel of microfilm (35 mm)|
Included are correspondence, affidavits, personal records, notes, circulars, and flyers pertaining to arrests of volunteers, Freedom Schools, Head Start, voter registration, the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party, the Poor People's Corporation, and the Project's and Bowie's personal finances. On microfilm are a card file on personnel involved in the Delta Ministry Project, with names of local residents who also participated, and two scrapbooks of clippings regarding Mississippi and civil rights.
- Delta Ministry.
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party.
- Mississippi Freedom Schools.
- National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America.
- Poor People's Corporation.
- African American clergy.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Mississippi.
- Church and social problems.
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi.
- Clergy -- Political activity -- Mississippi -- McComb.
- Head Start programs.
- Voter registration -- Mississippi.
- McComb (Miss.)