Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Film and video adaptations
|提及的人：||J K Rowling|
David Heyman; Steven Kloves; Chris Columbus; Daniel Radcliffe; Emma Watson; Rupert Grint; Kenneth Branagh; John Cleese; Robbie Coltrane; Warwick Davis; Richard Griffiths; Richard Harris; Jason Isaacs; Alan Rickman; Fiona Shaw; J K Rowling; Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ); Heyday Films.; 1492 Pictures.; Warner Home Video (Firm)
|语言注释：||English or Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles ; closed-captioned.|
|注意：||Based on the novel by J.K. Rowling.|
|制作人员：||Executive producer, David Barron ; director of photography, Roger Pratt ; edited by Peter Honess ; music by John Williams.|
|演员名单:||Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Kenneth Branagh, John Cleese, Robbie Coltrane, Warwick Davis, Richard Griffiths, Richard Harris, Jason Isaacs, Alan Rickman, Fiona Shaw, Maggie Smith.|
|目标对象：||MPAA rating: PG.|
|描述：||2 videodiscs (ca. 161 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|详述：||DVD, 5.1 Dolby surround EX, Region 1 encoding.|
|内容：||disc 1. Movie --
disc 2. Special features.
|其他题名：||Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Motion picture)|
|责任：||a Warner Bros. Pictures presentation ; a Heyday Films/1492 Pictures production ; a Chris Columbus film ; produced by David Heyman ; screenplay by Steve Kloves ; directed by Chris Columbus.|
About to enter his second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry Potter is visited by a house-elf named Dobby and warned not to return. Harry ignores his warning and returns to Hogwarts, where strange things begin to happen, as people are becoming petrified, Harry hears a voice which seems to be coming from within the walls, and Harry's newly-discovered and unsettling ability to communicate with snakes turns even his friends against him.
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Wizards -- England -- Drama.
- Magic -- England -- Drama.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Drama.
- Magia -- Teatro juvenil.
- Brujos -- Teatro juvenil.
- Escuelas -- Teatro juvenil.
- Rowling, J. K. -- Film and video adaptations.
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character)
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization)
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character)