Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Juvenile fiction. Juvenile
|Named Person:||Harry Potter, (Fictitious character); Harry Potter, (Fictitious character)|
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J K Rowling; Mary GrandPré
Sequel to: Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone.
Sequel: Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban.
|Awards:||ALA Notable Children's Book, 2000.|
|Target Audience:||Middle School|
|Description:||viii, 341 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||The Worst Birthday --
Dobby's Warning --
The Burrow --
At Flourish and Blotts --
The Whomping Willow --
Gilderoy Lockhart --
Mudbloods and Murmurs --
The Deathday Party --
The Writing on the Wall --
The Rogue Bludger --
The Dueling Club --
The Polyjuice Potion --
The Very Secret Diary --
Cornelius Fudge --
The Chamber of Secrets --
The Heir of Slytherin --
|Series Title:||Harry Potter, 2.|
|Responsibility:||by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré.|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: my thoughts
I recommend this book for boys and girls ages 9-18. This is a wonderful book that has action, mystery, and adventure... a great book all-around. READ IT!!!!
- 1 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
Not as much mythology, just as much brilliance as #1.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the first obviously called for (by the final chapter of #1, that is), is just as brilliant, slightly less engaging, a little more original than Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Some of the stuff we wondered (or at least should have...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Potter, Harry -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- England -- Juvenile fiction. -- Juvenile.
- England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Potter, Harry -- (Fictitious character)
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character)
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization)
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character)
- Fantasy -- Fiction.
- Witches -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (182)
- Movies based on books(32 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated about 6 days ago
- Children's & Young Adult Books(350 items)
by BLCLibrary updated about 3 weeks ago
- Harry potter(6 items)
by dlwnguszkr updated about 3 weeks ago
- Acker Library Fiction(33 items)
by JewelsAcker updated 2015-03-03
- Books and Movies(102 items)
by laurabaas updated 2015-01-23