Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows.
New York, NY : Arthur A. Levine Books, 2007
|Named Person:||Harry Potter, (Fictitious character); Harry Potter, (Fictitious character)|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J K Rowling; Mary GrandPré
|ISBN:||9780545010221 0545010225 9780545029360 0545029368 9780545029377 0545029376|
|Notes:||Sequel to: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.|
|Description:||759 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||1. The Dark Lord ascending --
2. In memoriam --
3. The Dursleys departing --
4. The seven Potters --
5. Fallen warrior --
6. The ghoul in pajamas --
7. The will of Albus Dumbledore --
8. The wedding --
9. A place to hide --
10. Kreacher's tale --
11. The bribe --
12. Magic is might --
13. The Muggle-born Registration Commission --
14. The thief --
15. The goblin's revenge --
16. Godric's Hollow --
17. Bathilda's secret --
18. The life and lies of Albus Dumbledore --
19. The silver doe --
20. Xenophilius Lovegood --
21. The tale of the three brothers --
22. The Deathly Hallows --
23. Malfoy Manor --
24. The wandmaker --
25. Shell Cottage --
26. Gringotts --
27. The final hiding place --
28. The missing mirror --
29. The lost diadem --
30. The sacking of Severus Snape --
31. The Battle of Hogwarts --
32. The Elder Wand --
33. The prince's tale --
34. The forest again --
35. King's Cross --
36. The flaw in the plan --
|Responsibility:||by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré.|
WorldCat User Reviews (13)
Not nearly as good as #6.
J.K. Rowling worked her way up to pure brilliance and perfection with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and she tried to end the series on a strong note with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, but if anything, this is one of the least engaging books of the entire saga....
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
Not nearly as good as #6.
This was one of the least engaging books of the series. It's still worth reading, though only if you've reading the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth entries in the series. Four stars.
- 0 of 3 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
The twist of events brings us to the edge of our seats. A different Harry Potter adventure! Kids would never like to keep the book down.
- 19 of 28 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
Ends on a high
The book starts off a little slowly, and spends an awful lot of time building up the "tension" before finally letting loose in the last half. Some of the most fun is finding out the fate of certain characters.
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- 15 of 48 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Potter, Harry -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Witches -- Fiction.
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Potter, Harry -- (Fictitious character)
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character)
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization)
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character)
User lists with this item (280)
- LIST OF BOOKS I READ(11 items)
by email@example.com updated 2016-05-27
- Topic: Adventure & Courage(33 items)
by COS_subjectguides updated 2016-04-18
- Level: Middle School(26 items)
by COS_subjectguides updated 2016-03-17
- Harry Potter by J.K Rowling(10 items)
by Charlie_Salvatore67 updated 2016-03-14
- Women's Month(105 items)
by ejones7951 updated 2016-02-25