Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Harry Potter, (Fictitious character)|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J K Rowling
|Notes:||Samhørende: Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone ; Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets ; Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban ; Harry Potter and the goblet of fire ; Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix ; Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Takes up the story of Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as Voldemort's power and followers are increasing day by day, in the midst of the battle of good and evil. Ages 8+.
|Awards:||Winner of British Book Awards: Book of the Year 2006.|
'For her success in creating what will undoubtedly be a highly literate generation Rowling deserves great praise.' The Spectator
- Potter, Harry -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
- Children's stories.
- Large type books.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization)
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character)