Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Harry Potter, (Fictitious character); Harry Potter, (Fictitious character)|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J K Rowling
|Notes:||Sequel to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It is the middle of summer and Harry Potter is waiting nervously for a visit from Professor Dumbledore himself. Why is the Professor coming to visit him now? What is it that cannot wait until Harry returns to Hogwarts in a few weeks' time? Harry's sixth year at Hogwarts has already got off to an unusual start, as the worlds of Muggle and magic start to intertwine. Suggested level intermediate, secondary. Though the war against Voldemort is not going well, life at Hogwarts goes on, with the sixth-year students continuing their wizardly studies and trying to survive teen romantic dramas, while Harry himself probes ever more deeply into Voldemort's complex history.|
|Description:||607 p. ; 21 cm.|
|Series Title:||Harry Potter.|
- Wizards Juvenile fiction.
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) Juvenile fiction.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) Juvenile fiction
- Wizards Fiction.
- Magic Fiction.
- Schools Fiction.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) Fiction.
- Potter, Harry -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile Fiction.
- Magic -- Juvenile Fiction
- Fantasy Fiction, Juvenile
- Wizards -- Juvenile Fiction
- Witches -- Juvenile Fiction
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character)-- Children's fiction.
- Wizards--Children's fiction
- Schools--Children's fiction
- Magic--Children's fiction
- Children's fantasy fiction
- Potter, Harry -- (Fictitious character)
- Schools -- Juvenile Fiction