Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Fantasy fiction, English
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J K Rowling; Mary GrandPré
|ISBN:||043935806X 9780439358064 0439567629 9780439567626 0439567610 9780439567619|
Sequel to: Harry Potter and the goblet of fire.
Sequel: Harry Potter and the half-blood prince.
|Awards:||American Library Association-YA (2004); Booklist Editor's Choice/Books for Youth (2003).|
|Description:||xi, 870 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Dudley Demented --
A Peck of Owls --
The Advance Guard --
Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place --
The Order of the Phoenix --
The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black --
The Ministry of Magic --
The Hearing --
The Woes of Mrs. Weasley --
Luna Lovegood --
The Sorting Hat's New Song --
Professor Umbridge --
Detention with Dolores --
Percy and Padfoot --
The Hogwarts High Inquisitor --
In the Hog's Head --
Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four --
Dumbledore's Army --
The Lion and the Serpent --
Hagrid's Tale --
The Eye of the Snake --
St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries --
Christmas on the Closed Ward --
The Beetle at Bay --
Seen and Unforeseen --
The Centaur and the Sneak --
Snape's Worst Memory --
Career Advice --
Out of the Fire --
Fight and Flight --
The Department of Mysteries --
Beyond the Veil --
The Only One He Ever Feared --
The Lost Prophecy --
The Second War Begins
|Series Title:||Harry Potter, 5.|
|Responsibility:||by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré.|
what is this book about? what kind of characters are in this book?
WorldCat User Reviews (3)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- 27 of 41 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
The longest book of the series. ALMOST the best.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, after four previous entries, is still great and spellbinding. This one, even at 870 pages (in the American edition, at least), does not even seem overly long, though it does take a good amount of sitting-time to read it. And once again,...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
Rowling Does It Again
Once again, Rowling writes a phenomenal book for all to enjoy. I have read all of the Harry Potter novels dozens of times, and yet, this is still my favorite novel. Many of my friends dislike this novel or believed it to be too slow. However, that is what I love about this book. The reader discovers...
- 18 of 22 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Juvenile fiction.
- England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (127)
- Waiting__Peter(3 items)
by 000716009 updated 2013-12-31
- Fun Reading(62 items)
by 17MaddiFen updated 2013-09-25
- Banned Books Display 2013(52 items)
by happyinfopro updated 2013-09-19
- Fully Stocked Children's Bookshelf(53 items)
by TheBookLion updated 2013-09-03
- Moldevort's Last Stand(39 items)
by grebetrees updated 2013-08-14