Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J K Rowling
|Notes:||Originally published: 2003.|
|Description:||766 p. 20 cm.|
|Series Title:||Harry Potter, bk. 5.|
'Rowling's imagination and daring put her in a class of her own' The Times 'The most remarkable publishing sensation for a generation ... the story is told with such momentum, imagination and
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
- Children's stories.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization)
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character)