Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Eva Hassell Hackney Bonner; Herbert Covington Bonner; Eva Hackney Hargrave; Mary Clyde Hassell; Hasell family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||In the Southern Historical Collection, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#4942).|
|Description:||250 items (1.0 linear ft.)|
Also included are letters from an American Foreign Legion Pilgrimage to Europe made by Herbert and Eva Bonner in 1937 and a diary Eva Bonner kept during a 1934 trip to Europe. Diary entries chiefly record visits to museums and other tourist attractions, but there are also a few entries about visiting Berlin and observing Nazi activities. Also included are a few picture postcards and photographs.
- Berlin (Germany) -- History -- 1918-1945 -- Personal narratives.
- Berlin (Germany) -- Description and travel.
- Bonner, Eva Hassell Hackney, -- -1975.
- Bonner, Herbert Covington, -- 1891-1965.
- Europe -- Description and travel.
- Families -- North Carolina -- Social life and customs.
- Families -- Washington (D.C.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.
- Hargrave, Eva Hackney, -- 1909-1941.
- Hassell, Mary Clyde.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Social life and customs.
- Women travelers -- Diaries -- History -- 20th century.
- Women travelers -- Europe -- Diaries.
- Hasell family.