Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Speeches in Congress|
|Named Person:||Robert Young Hayne; Robert Young Hayne|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert Young Hayne; Daniel Webster
|Description:||279 p. in various pagings ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||Speech of Gen. Hayne in reply to the Hon. Henry Clay in Senate 1832 --
Hayne's Fourth of July oration at Charleston, South Carolina, 1831 --
Speech of Mr. Smith, of South Carolina : the resolution of Mr. Foot, of Connecticut, relative to the public lands, being under consideration 1830 --
the several speeches made during the debate in the Senate of the United States, on Mr. Foot's resolution ... / General Hayne, and Mr. Webster 1830 --
Gen. Hayne's speech in Senate 1830 --
Speech of the Hon. Robert Y. Hayne, on the reduction of the tariff 1832 --
Govenor Hayne's mesage.
- Hayne, Robert Young, -- 1791-1839.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1829-1837.
- Foot's resolution, 1829.
- States' rights (American politics)
- Nullification (States' rights)
- Public lands -- United States.
- Tariff -- United States -- Speeches in Congress.
- Politics and government
- Public lands.
- United States.