Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Children and Families.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S.G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1998
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Children and Families.; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Youth, and Families.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 98-0345-P.
"Education and Labor serial no. 105-128."
|Description:||iv, 96 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
|Other Titles:||Head Start, is it making a difference?|
- Head Start Program (U.S.)
- Head Start programs -- United States.
- Children with social disabilities -- Education (Preschool) -- United States.
- Federal aid to early childhood education -- United States.
- Children with social disabilities -- Education (Preschool)
- Federal aid to early childhood education.
- Head Start programs.
- United States.