|提及的人：||Kathleen Sebelius; Kathleen Sebelius|
Nathaniel Persily; Gillian E Metzger; Trevor W Morrison
|ISBN:||9780199301058 0199301050 9780199301065 0199301069|
|描述：||xiv, 386 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|内容：||Introduction / Nathaniel Persily, Gillian E. Metzger and Trevor W. Morrison --
The court affirms the social contract / Jack M. Balkin --
Who won the Obamacare case? / Randy E. Barnett --
A most improbable 1787 Constitution : a (mostly) originalist critique of the constitutionality of the ACA / Richard E. Epstein --
The June surprises : balls, strikes, and the fog of war / Charles fried --
Much ado : the potential impact of the Supreme Court decision upholding the Affordable Care Act / Robert N. Weiner --
The missing due process argument / Jamal Greene --
"Necessary, " "proper, " and health care reform / Andrew Koppelman --
The presumption of constitutionality and the individual mandate / Gillian E. Metzger and Trevor W. Morrison --
The individual mandate and the proper meaning of "proper" / Ilya Somin --
Judicial minimalism, the mandate, and Mr. Roberts / Jonathan H. Adler --
Is it the Roberts court? / Linda Greenhouse --
More law than politics : the chief, the "mandate, " legality, and statesmanship / Neil S. Siegel --
The secret history of the chief justice's Obamacare decision / John Fabian Witt --
Federalism by waiver after the Health Care case / Samuel R. Bagenstos --
The Health Care case in the public mind : opinion on the Supreme Court and health reform in a polarized era / Andrea Louise Campbell and Nathaniel Persily --
Federalism from federal statutes : health reform, Medicaid and the old-fashioned Federalists' gamble / Abbe R. Gluck --
Constitutional uncertainty and the design of social insurance : reflections on the ACA case / Michael J. Graetz and Jerry L. Mashaw --
The Affordable Care Act and the Constitution : beyond National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius / Timothy Stoltzfus Jost --
Medicaid's next fifty years : aligning an old program with the new normal / Sara Rosenbaum --
Health policy devolution and the institutional hydraulics of the Affordable Care Act / Theodore W. Ruger.
|責任：||edited by Nathaniel Persily, Gillian E. Metzger and Trevor W. Morrison.|
"Truly one-stop shopping for anyone interested in understanding the meaning and significance of the historic health care cases of 2012. With contributions by some of the most insightful and
- Sebelius, Kathleen, -- 1948- -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- National Federation of Independent Business, -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Health insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Medical care -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Health care reform -- United States.
- Health care reform -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- United States. -- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius, 567 U.S. __ (2012)
- Sebelius, Kathleen, -- 1948-
- National Federation of Independent Business.
- Health care reform.
- Health care reform -- Economic aspects.
- Health insurance -- Law and legislation.
- Medical care -- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- United States.