Nathaniel Persily; Gillian E Metzger; Trevor W Morrison; Oxford University Press.
|描述：||1 online resource.|
|责任：||Nathaniel Persily, Gillian E. Metzger, and Trevor W. Morrison.|
The Supreme Court's decision in the Health Care Case, NFIB v. Sebelius, gripped the nation's attention during the spring of 2012. No one could have predicted the strange coalition of justices and arguments that would eventually lead the Court to uphold the Act's principal provisions. When the Supreme Court delivered its complicated and fractured decision, it offered new interpretations to four different clauses in the Constitution. This volume gathers together reactions to the decision from an ideologically diverse selection of the nation's leading scholars of constitutional, administrative, and health law.
- United States. -- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- National health insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Health insurance -- United States.
- Health care reform -- United States -- History.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (United States)
- Health care reform.
- Health insurance.
- National health insurance -- Law and legislation.
- United States.