Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lawrence R Jacobs; Theda Skocpol
|ISBN:||9780199769117 0199769117 9780199769124 0199769125|
|Description:||ix, 215 pages ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||Why now? broken health care and an election for change --
The year of pitched battles: who fought for what, why and how --
How the Scott Brown upset strengthened health reform --
What did they deliver? the promise of affordable care --
Will health care reform survive and succeed?
|Responsibility:||Lawrence R. Jacobs and Theda Skocpol.|
"Health Care Reform and American Politics provides great insight into what really happened on the road to health care reform. If you really want to know how the system works--and how it doesn't--this
- Health care reform -- United States.
- Medical policy -- United States.
- United States. -- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Health Care Reform -- legislation & jurisprudence.
- United States.
- Health Care Reform -- economics.
- Insurance, Health -- economics.
- Health Policy -- legislation & jurisprudence.
- Health care reform.
- Medical policy.
User lists with this item (6)
- Health Care Management(59 items)
by carrietannehill updated 2016-05-16
- test2(10 items)
by gaolla updated 2012-09-26
- FYI: HSB Public Sector (74 items)
by kborowske updated 2012-08-17
- Political Science glb funded 2011-12(98 items)
by asheehanFS updated 2012-07-03
- Fund Code Health Care Management(36 items)
by faithb updated 2012-03-15