Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Public Health Service. Office of the Surgeon General.
Health consequences of involuntary smoking.
Rockville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control, Center for Health Promotion and Education, Office on Smoking and Health ; Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1986
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
C Everett Koop; United States. Public Health Service. Office of the Surgeon General.; United States. Office on Smoking and Health.
|Description:||xix, 359 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||DHHS publication, no. (CDC) 87-8398.; Health consequences of smoking, 1986.|
- Tobacco -- United States -- Physiological effect.
- Tobacco -- Toxicology -- United States.
- Passive smoking -- United States -- Physiological effect.
- Tobacco Smoke Pollution -- adverse effects.
- Passive smoking -- Physiological effect.
- Tobacco -- Physiological effect.
- Tobacco -- Toxicology.
- United States.