Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edmund S Muskie; John C Culver; Robert T Stafford; United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health.; United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works.; Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
|Notes:||At head of title: 96th Congress, 2d session. Committee print.
"Serial no. 96-15."
|Description:||iv, 312 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Responsibility:||prepared by the Surgeon General, Department of Health and Human Services, and the Congressional Research Service of the Library of Congress for the Committee on Environment and Public Works, U.S. Senate at the request of Edmund S. Muskie, John C. Culver, and Robert T. Stafford.|
- Environmental toxicology -- United States.
- Hazardous wastes -- United States.
- Toxicity testing.
- Environmental Exposure -- adverse effects -- United States.
- Environmental Pollutants -- adverse effects -- United States.
- Environmental Pollution -- legislation & jurisprudence -- United States.
- Hazardous Substances -- adverse effects -- United States.
- Toxicity Tests -- United States.