Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures.
Hearing on issues relating to the patenting of tax advice.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O., 2006
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (iii, 61 pages)|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
- Tax planning -- United States -- Patents.
- Tax administration and procedure -- United States.
- Inheritance and transfer tax -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Estate planning -- United States.
- Patent laws and legislation -- United States.
- Estate planning.
- Inheritance and transfer tax -- Law and legislation.
- Patent laws and legislation.
- Tax administration and procedure.
- Tax planning.
- United States.