Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services.
Hearing on National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 and oversight of previously authorized programs before the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, full committee hearings on budget request from the U.S. Southern Command, hearing held, March 16, 2006.
Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2007
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0148-P.
"H.A.S.C. no. 109-95."
|Description:||iii, 57 p. ; 24 cm.|
- United States. -- Southern Command -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- National security -- Latin America -- Finance.
- Detention of persons -- Cuba -- Guantánamo Bay Naval Base -- Evaluation.
- Prisoners of war -- Government policy -- United States.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Latin America -- Appropriations and expenditures.