도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Sports event coverage and commentary
|명시된 사람:||Edwin Markham; Benito Mussolini; Lou Gehrig|
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Edwin Markham; Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
Cataloged from copy lacking head and tail logos; title from intertitles. Volume and issue number, distributor, and release date (date of distribution to theater) from Hearst Corporation records.
Rights held by UCLA Film and Television Archive.
|내용:||Intertitles: Algiers holds centennial fete. Styles in French colonial military dress ever since 1830 displayed on African Metropolis' 100th birthday. The native Arabs celebrate day on the desert nearby --
317 lives lost in Ohio prison fire horror. Trapped convicts perish in Columbus tragedy--cell blocks destroyed. After the holocaust--order once more restored --
Edwin Markham feted on birthday. Dean of American poets, now 78, is greeted at his Staten Island home by school children --
Air war game thrills thousands. All San Francisco turns out to see Army planes swarm above Mills Field. [Fast pursuit plane] laying a smoke-screen over the state capitol at Sacramento --
Start 'em young, says Mussolini. Il Duce has now instituted military training for boys of Italy between 8 and 12 --
Jumpers start N.Y. turf season. United Hunts meeting at Aqueduct opens racing in metropolitan district --
Yankees lose home opener. World champion Athletics beat Shawkey's men, 7-6, at first stadium game. Gehrig slams homer (Delgado, camera; Bjerre, sound).
- Markham, Edwin, -- 1852-1940 -- Homes and haunts -- New York (N.Y.)
- Mussolini, Benito, -- 1883-1945.
- Gehrig, Lou, -- 1903-1941.
- Ohio State Penitentiary -- Fire, 1930.
- United States. -- Army. -- Air Corps.
- California State Capitol (Sacramento, Calif.) -- Aerial photographs.
- Italy. -- Esercito -- Drill and tactics.
- Aqueduct Race Track.
- New York Yankees (Baseball team)
- Philadelphia Athletics (Baseball team)
- Arabs -- Algeria.
- Cavalry -- Algeria.
- Marching bands.
- Military music -- Algeria -- Algiers.
- Parades -- Algeria -- Algiers.
- Fires -- Ohio -- Columbus -- Casualties.
- Prisons -- Fires and fire prevention -- Ohio -- Columbus.
- American poetry -- 20th century.
- Poets, American -- 20th century.
- School children -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Airplanes, Military -- United States.
- Fighter planes -- United States.
- Smoke screens.
- War games.
- Child soldiers -- Italy.
- Soldiers -- Training of -- Italy.
- Horse racing -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Racetracks (Horse racing) -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Baseball -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Algiers (Algeria) -- Centennial celebrations, etc.
- France -- Armed Forces -- Colonial forces -- Algeria -- Algiers -- Uniforms.
- Staten Island (New York, N.Y.)
- California -- Capital and capitol -- Aerial photographs.
- Sacramento (Calif.) -- Aerial photographs.
- San Francisco (Calif.)
- Formation flying.