Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||102 pages ; 22 cm|
Lamott has coalesced everything she knows about prayer to three simple fundamentals. Asking for assistance from a higher power, appreciating what we have that is good, and feeling awe at the world around us-- that can get us through the day and can show us the way forward. Lamott recounts how she came to these insights, explains what they mean to her and how they have helped, and explores how others have embraced these same ideas.
User lists with this item (7)
- Current/Recent reading shelf(128 items)
by dionisio updated about 3 days ago
- to read someday 2(490 items)
by plmnreads updated 2016-07-11
- "B" Lamson's Newest Acquisitions in Philosophy and Psychology(107 items)
by LamsonFitz updated 2016-05-10
- Bookgroupjul2013(17 items)
by ahoskin updated 2013-07-17
- June 2013 Luria Library(137 items)
by sschuah updated 2013-05-24