Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||102 pages ; 22 cm|
Lamott has coalesced everything she knows about prayer to three simple fundamentals. Asking for assistance from a higher power, appreciating what we have that is good, and feeling awe at the world around us-- that can get us through the day and can show us the way forward. Lamott recounts how she came to these insights, explains what they mean to her and how they have helped, and explores how others have embraced these same ideas.
User lists with this item (7)
- to read someday 2(432 items)
by plmnreads updated about 6 hours ago
- Current/Recent reading shelf(113 items)
by dionisio updated about 3 weeks ago
- "B" Lamson's Newest Acquisitions in Philosophy and Psychology(99 items)
by LamsonFitz updated about a month ago
- Bookgroupjul2013(17 items)
by ahoskin updated 2013-07-17
- June 2013 Luria Library(137 items)
by sschuah updated 2013-05-24