Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Earlier edition published under the title: To be an anchor in the storm.
|Description:||x, 245 pages ; 21 cm|
"Many books address the issue of battered women, but this is perhaps the first that is meant to help those who want to help." --Library Journal
- Abused women -- United States -- Psychology.
- Abused women -- Family relationships -- United States.
- Abused women -- Counseling of -- United States.
- Victims of family violence -- United States.
- Abused women -- Counseling of.
- Abused women -- Family relationships.
- Abused women -- Psychology.
- Victims of family violence.
- United States.