Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Kanter, Patsy F.
Helping your child learn math.
Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Education, Office of Educational Research and Improvement : For sale by the U.S.G.P.O., Supt. of Docs, 1992
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Patsy F Kanter; Cynthia Hearn Dorfman; United States. Office of Educational Research and Improvement.
|Notes:||"December 1992"--T.p. verso.|
|Description:||vi, 58 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Patsy F. Kanter ; edited by Cynthia Hearn Dorfman ; illustrated by Jerry Guillot ; with contributions from Brian A. Griffin.|
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Preschool) -- United States.
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- United States.
- Active learning.
- Education -- Parent participation.
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching.
- Games in mathematics education.
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Preschool)
- United States.