|描述：||168 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm|
|内容：||The body and the city: An introductory essay --
1. Here comes the sun: Port sunlight, town planning and the new life --
2. Our northern hearts: Architecture, design and the art of right living --
3. Live out of doors as much as you can: The architecture as public health --
4. Bring the landscape into the house: Housing for the new society --
5. Parks, pleasure gardens and the democracy of the open air --
6. Summer in the city: The cult of the lido --
7. Limits to growth: Nature and society restored --
Coda: Beneath city skies: New parks in Europe.
Here Comes the Sun looks at how social reformers, planners and architects in the early 20th century tried to remake the city in the image of a sunlit, ordered utopia.