Personal narratives Juvenile literature
Biography Juvenile literature
|描述：||118 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
Further reading --
|責任：||by Howard Greenfeld.|
Describes the experiences of those Jewish children who were forced to go into hiding during the Holocaust and survived to tell about it. Over a million Jewish children were killed during the Holocaust. From ten thousand to 100 thousand Jewish children were hidden with strangers and survived. In this powerful and compelling work, 25 people share their experiences as hidden children. Black-and-white photos.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Personal narratives -- Juvenile literature.
- Jewish children in the Holocaust -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Holocaust survivors -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Children -- Juvenile literature.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)
- Holocaust survivors.
- Jews -- Europe.
- Jewish children in the Holocaust.