Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Handbooks and manuals
Handbooks, manuals, etc
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
High School/High Tech.
Washington, D.C. (1331 F St., NW, Washington 20004-1107) : President's Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities, 
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. President's Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities.|
Shipping list no.: 94-0308-P.
"September, 1994"--Page 3 of cover.
|Description:||iv, 40 pages ; 28 cm|
|Other Titles:||Establishing a program to promote science, engineering, and technology careers for students with disabilities|
- People with disabilities -- Employment -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Career education -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- High technology and education -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Career education.
- High technology and education.
- People with disabilities -- Employment.
- United States.