Young adult fiction
Comic books, strips, etc
Comic books, strips, etc. Juvenile fiction
Yumi Hotta; Takeshi Obata; Yukari Umezawa
|注意：||Reads manga style, back to front.
"This graphic novel contains material that was originally published in English from Shonen jump #13 to #16"--P [ii].
|針對讀者群：||Recommended for all ages.|
|描述：||183,  p. : chiefly ill. ; 18 cm.|
|内容：||Descent of the Go Master --
From a level beyond --
Matters of life and death --
Akira bares his fangs --
Decisive blow --
Three problems of life and death.
|叢書名：||Shonen Jump graphic novel.|
|其他題名：||Descent of the Go master|
|責任：||story by Yumi Hotta ; art by Takeshi Obata ; supervised by Yukari Umezawa (5 dan).|
Hikaru Shindo is like any sixth-grader in Japan: a pretty normal school boy with a two-tone head of hair and a penchant for antics. One day, he finds an old bloodstained Go board in his grandfather's attic-- and that's when things get really interesting. Trapped inside the Go board is Fujiwara-no-Sai, the ghost of an ancient Go master who taught the strategically complex board game to the Emperor of Japan many centuries ago.
- Go (Game) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Go (Game) -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Juvenile fiction.
- Go (Game) players -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Go (Game) players -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Juvenile fiction.
- Ghosts -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Juvenile fiction.
- Ghosts -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
- Spirits -- Fiction.
- Cartoons and comics.