Comic books, strips, etc
Yumi Hotta; Andy Nakatani; Takeshi Obata
|ISBN:||1591166888 9781591166887 141560052X 9781415600528|
|注意：||Translated from the Japanese.
"First published in Japan in 1998 by Shueisha Inc., Tokyo"--Preliminary page.
"This graphic novel contains material that was originally published in English from Shonen Jump #25 to #29"--Preliminary page.
"This book reads from right to left"--Page 4 of cover.
|描述：||198 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm.|
|叢書名：||Shonen Jump graphic novel.|
|責任：||story by Yumi Hotta ; art by Takeshi Obata ; [translation & English adaptation, Andy Nakatani ; touch-up art & lettering, Adam Symons].|
Tension is high during a Go tournament between the Kaio Go Club and the Haze Go Club, particularly during the final match between Akira and Hikaru. Afterward, Hikaru and Kimihiro learn more about playing the game and Hikaru finds a way to let Sai play all the Go he desires without drawing attention.
- Go (Game) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Go (Game) players -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Spirit possession -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Go (Game) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Go (Game) players -- Juvenile fiction.
- Spirit possession -- Juvenile fiction.
- Graphic novels -- Japan.
- Go (Game) -- Fiction.
- Go (Game) players -- Fiction.
- Spirit possession -- Fiction.
- Ghosts -- Fiction.