|類型/形式：||Comics (Graphic works)
Comic books, strips, etc
Cartoons and comics
Yumi Hotta; Takeshi Obata; Andy Nakatani
|語言註釋：||Translated from the Japanese.|
|注意：||"This manga contains material that was originally published in English from Shonen Jump #56 to #60"--Page facing title page.
"First published in Japan in 1998 by Shueisha Inc., Tokyo."--Page facing title page.
This book is printed "manga-style," in the authentic Japanese right-to-left format.
|描述：||194 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm.|
|叢書名：||Shonen Jump manga.|
|其他題名：||Hikaru no go.
|責任：||story by Yumi Hotta ; art by Takeshi Obata ; [translation & English adaptation, Andy Nakatani ; touch-up art & lettering, Inori Fukuda Trant].|
"Hikaru's classmate Ochi has won enough games to guarantee his place among the top three players who will pass the pro test. Hikaru, on the other hand, still needs to win more games, and he'll soon face his friend Waya and Ochi himself, who has been preparing for their match with Akira's help! When the dust clears, who will be left standing?"--Page 4 of cover.
- Go (Game) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Go (Game) players -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Middle school students -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Spirit possession -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc -- Japan.
- Graphic novels.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Go (Game)
- Go (Game) players.
- Middle school students.
- Spirit possession.
- Go (Game) -- Fiction.
- Go (Game) players -- Fiction.
- Spirit possession -- Fiction.
- Ghosts -- Fiction.