Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Elizabeth Bennet, (Fictitious character); Fitzwilliam Darcy, (Fictitious character)|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nancy Kelley, (novelist)
|Description:||350 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Pride and Prejudice from Darcy's point of view
Way to go, Nancy!! So many Austen spin-offs feel as though the author only glanced through the parent book once or twice, but this one really feels like Darcy is telling his side of the (same) story. The dialogue from scenes where Elizabeth is present is taken directly from Pride and Prejudice,...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Darcy, Fitzwilliam (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Bennet, Elizabeth (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Gentry -- England -- Fiction.
- Families -- England -- Fiction.
- Bennet, Elizabeth -- (Fictitious character)
- Darcy, Fitzwilliam -- (Fictitious character)
- Manners and customs.