Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Charles, King of England; Charles, King of England|
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)|
|Notes:||With engraving of royal seal at head of document.
The king consents to the abolition of archbishops, deans, &c., all but bishops. Church government to remain unchanged for 3 years, episcopal rule being suspended. He consents to the propositions concerning the great officers, the Great Seal, the City, and the Court of Wards, 100,000 pounds per annum compensation being paid -- Cf. Steele.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] ye 27th."
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))|
|Series Title:||Early English books online.|
- Church of England -- Government -- Early works to 1800.
- England and Wales. -- Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I) -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Charles -- I, -- King of England, -- 1600-1649.
- Church of England.
- Political science.
- Great Britain.
- England and Wales. -- Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)