Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)20886700|
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Scotland. Privy Council.; Scotland. Sovereign (1649-1685 : Charles II)|
|Notes:||Proclaimed in the name of the King on June 29, 1672.
Date from Kress Lib.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02021.3.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements.|
|Description:||1 broadside ; 25 x 37 cm.|
- Scotland -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy -- Early works to 1800.
- Netherlands -- Emigration and immigration -- Early works to 1800.
- Dutch -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Emigration and immigration.
- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.