Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Detective and mystery fiction
|All Authors / Contributors:||
M C Beaton
|Description:||294 pages ; 22 cm|
Agatha has fallen head over heels in love--again. This time, she has her eye on the local gardener, George Marston, but so do other women in their little Cotswold village. Shamelessly determined, Agatha will do anything to get her man, including footing the bill for a charity ball just for the chance to dance with him. When George doesn't show up, Agatha finds his dead body in a compost heap. The killer chose no ordinary weapon: a poisonous snake delivered the fatal strike.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Raisin, Agatha (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Women private investigators -- England -- Cotswold Hills -- Fiction.
- City and town life -- England -- Fiction.
- Cotswold Hills (England) -- Fiction.
- City and town life.
- Raisin, Agatha (Fictitious character)
- Women private investigators.
- England -- Cotswold Hills.