도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Manuscript waste (Binding)
Early works to 1800
Textbooks Early works to 1800
|문서 형식:||책, 아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Petrus, Comestor; Pre-1650 Manuscript Collection (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library); University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Rare Book & Manuscript Library.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Layout: Written in two columns of 46 lines; framed-ruled in lead with double vertical lines. Numerous marginal glosses and rubricated chapter headings.
Script: Written in Gothic textura of the 13th century, probably second half. Marginal glosses written in 14th-century hands.
Decoration: Recto side has one initial of 2 lines, in red with light blue decorative penwork. Verso has two initials, both 4-line. The first is red with light blue penwork; second is blue with red penwork. Several manicules on recto, in the top margin, some drawn faintly. Rubricated glosses, chapter headings, and paragraph marks. Codex would have had running titles in alternating red and blue letters: recto has in top margin "Ap[ostolorum]," while verso has "Act[us]."
Origin: As per the hand, was probably copied in France in the 13th century.
Provenance: Preserved as binding waste.
Shelf-mark: Urbana, IL, University of Illinois Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Pre-1650 MS 0151.
|설명:||1 leaf : parchment ; 310 x 200 (223 x 154) mm.|
|내용:||"[text] ... D[omi]ne? An Deus es, an ang[e]l[u]s? Ego, inquit, su[m] Ih[es]us, que[m] tu p[er]sequeris ... Videbatur [er]go eis vas illud q[uas]i lintheum, IIIIor initiis, IIII cornib[us] alligatis in aere ap ..."|
|다른 제목||Leaf from the Book of Acts
- Bible. -- Acts -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
- Bible. -- Acts -- Paraphrases -- Early works to 1800.
- Christian literature, Latin -- Early works to 1800.
- Education, Medieval -- Textbooks -- Early works to 1800.
- Latin literature, Medieval and modern -- Early works to 1800.
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern) -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- Manuscripts, Medieval -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.