Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Cook, Albert S. (Albert Stanburrough), 1853-1927.
Historical background of Chaucer's knight.
New York, Haskell House, 1966
|Named Person:||Geoffrey Chaucer; Chaucer, Geoffrey <m. 1400> / Knight's.; Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Albert S Cook
|Notes:||Originally published in 1916 as v. 20 of Transactions of the Connecticut Academy of Arts and Sciences, p. 166-240, renumbered for this reprint.|
|Description:||80 pages illustrations 24 cm|
|Contents:||Chaucer and Henry, Earl of Derby --
The Earl of Derby's return to London in 1393 --
Chaucer and Henry's relatives --
Chaucer and Henry's dependents --
Chaucer and Henry --
Henry at the siege of Vilna --
Other Englishmen in Prussia --
Henry's acquaintance with the table of honor and its bearing on the date of the prologue --
The current theory on the date of the prologue --
Chaucer's knight and his exploits in the south.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400. -- Knight's tale.
- Civilization, Medieval, in literature.
- Knights and knighthood in literature.
- Tales, Medieval -- Sources.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey <m. 1400> / Knight's.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- m. 1400. -- Knight's.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- 1343-1400. -- Knight's tale.
- Knight's tale (Chaucer, Geoffrey)
- Tales, Medieval.