Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|提及的人：||René Magritte; Alwin Nikolais|
|文件类型：||互联网资源, 计算机文档, 视觉资料|
Reynelda Muse; Annenberg/CPB.
|注意：||Graduate credit workshop includes 8 one-hour video programs plus Classroom Demonstration Materials video, workshop guide, and web site.|
|演员：||Presented by Reynelda Muse.|
|详述：||Mode of access: Windows Media Player, World Wide Web.|
|内容：||Influences of the past (9 min.) --
The power of costume (16 min.) --
Magritte and Nikolais (19 min.) --
Art historian role-play (13 min.).
|丛书名：||Arts in every classroom : a workshop for elementary school teachers, 3.|
|其他题名：||Influences of the past.
Power of costume.
Magritte and Nikolais.
Art historian role-play.
|责任：||produced by Lavine Production Group, Inc. in collaboration with KSA-Plus Communications and the Southeast Center for Education in the Arts.|
Teachers and students examine costume designs for "Parade", focusing on how the designs help convey character. They interpret works by painter René Magritte and choreographer Alwin Nikolais, discovering influences on the creators of Quidam. They also conduct research into the history of street performance and report their findings, in the role of art historian.
- Magritte, René, -- 1898-1967 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Nikolais, Alwin -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Cirque du Soleil.
- Costume designers.
- Dance -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Conceptual art -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Street entertainers.
- Art historians.
- Movement education.
- Stage props.
- Music appreciation.
- Arts -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Theater -- Study and teaching.
- Conceptual art -- Study and teaching.
- Performing arts -- Study and teaching.
- Interdisciplinary approach in education.
- Career development.
- Group work in education.
- Role playing.
- Teachers -- Training of.
- Teachers' workshop.