Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Historically black colleges & universities take a closer look at student retention.
[Philadelphia, Pa.] : Pew Charitable Trusts, [1998?]
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Russell Edgerton; Pew Charitable Trusts.
Pamphlet in back pocket entitled: It takes a community to educate students by Ursula Wagener and Michael T. Nettles, reprinted from Change, published by Heldref Publications, March/April 1998.
|Description:||28 p. : ill. ; 23 x 29 cm. + 1 pamphlet (p. 18-25)|
|Other Titles:||Historically black colleges and universities take a closer look at student retention|
|Responsibility:||a project funded by the Pew Charitable Trusts ; [Russell Edgerton, Director, Education Program].|
- Dillard University.
- Fisk University.
- Hampton University (Va.)
- Howard University.
- Johnson C. Smith University.
- Morehouse College (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Rust College (Holly Springs, Miss.)
- Spelman College.
- Tougaloo College.
- Xavier University (New Orleans, Miss.)
- African American college students.
- African American universities and colleges.
- Minority college students -- United States -- United States.
- College dropouts -- Prevention -- United States.
- College attendance -- United States.
- African American college graduates -- Statistics.
- African Americans -- Education (Higher)
- Dropouts -- Prevention.
- College dropouts -- Prevention.