Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Films for the hearing impaired
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Richard Griffiths; Frances De la Tour; Stephen Campbell Moore; Clive Merrison; Nicholas Hytner; Damian Jones; Kevin Loader; Alan Bennett; Fox Searchlight Pictures.; DNA Films.; BBC Two Films.; UK Film Council.; National Theatre (Great Britain)
|Language Note:||Closed-captioned; dialogue in English (Dolby 5.1 Surround) or Spanish (Dolby Surround) with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish.|
|Notes:||Based on the play by Alan Bennett.
Special features: Commentary by director Nicholas Hytner and writer Alan Bennett; "History boys around the world: tour diaries" featurette; "Pass it on": 'The history boys' on screen" featurette; theatrical trailers.
|Credits:||Director of photography, Andrew Dunn ; editor, John Wilson ; music, George Fenton ; costume designer, Justine Luxton ; production designer, John Beard.|
|Cast:||Richard Griffiths, Frances de la Tour, Stephen Campbell Moore, Clive Merrison.|
|Target Audience:||MPAA rating: R; for language and sexual content.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (112 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD; region 1; widescreen (1.85:1) presentation.|
|Other Titles:||History boys (Motion picture)|
|Responsibility:||Fox Searchlight Pictures and DNA Films and BBC Two Films present in association with the UK Film Council ; a National Theatre production ; produced by Nicholas Hytner, Damian Jones, Kevin Loader ; screenplay by Alan Bennett ; directed by Nicholas Hytner.|
- Teacher-student relationships -- Drama.
- Education -- Drama.
- Boarding schools -- Drama.
- Universities and colleges -- Admission -- Drama.
- England -- Drama.
- Universidades -- Inglaterra -- Teatro.
- Estudiantes -- Inglaterra -- Teatro.
- Colleges and universities -- Entrance requirements -- Drama.
- Higher education -- England -- Drama.
- High school students -- England -- Drama.
- High school teachers -- Drama.
- High school students -- Conduct of life -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Boarding schools.
- Teacher-student relationships.
- Universities and colleges -- Admission.