Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
History of Battery A (formerly known as the Keystone Battery).
Philadelphia : John C. Winston, 1912
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Logan Howard-Smith; John Fulton Reynolds Scott
|Description:||xii, 272 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||compiled and edited by Logan Howard-Smith and J.F. Reynolds Scott.|
The Battery, newly armed with Gatling guns, served during labor riots in Pittsburgh in 1877, and were sent to Puerto Rico during the Spanish American War of 1898, arriving there too late, however, to see action.
- United States. -- Army. -- Pennsylvania Light Artillery Regiment, 1st. -- Battery A.
- Pennsylvania Artillery. -- Keystone Battery (1862-1864)
- Pennsylvania -- Militia.
- Pennsylvania -- National Guard -- Civic actions.
- Riot control -- Pennsylvania.
- United States. -- Army. -- Cavalry, 103rd. -- Troop A.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories.
- Pennsylvania -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories.
- Spanish-American War, 1898 -- Regimental histories -- United States.