Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Juvenile fiction Early works to 1800
Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Oliver Goldsmith; Giles Jones; Griffith Jones; John Newbery; L Quincy Mumford; G.K. Hall & Company.
|Notes:||Variously attributed to Oliver Goldsmith, Giles Jones, Griffith Jones, and John Newbery.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Facsim. [Boston] : G.K. Hall & Co., 1969. 7, , 158,  p. : ill. ; 13 cm. Bound in cream-colored paper wrapper, printed in red. Issued in a red case. On cover: From G.K. Hall & Co., with all good wishes at Christmas 1969. Reproduced from a Library of Congress copy, with a pref. by L. Quincy Mumford, Librarian of Congress.|
|Description:||158,  pages : illustrations (woodcuts) ; 13 cm|
|Other Titles:||Goody Two-Shoes.|
- Children -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction -- Early works to 1800.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction -- Early works to 1800.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction -- Early works to 1800.
- Didactic literature, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Witches -- Juvenile fiction -- Early works to 1800.
- Children -- Conduct of life.
- Conduct of life.
- Didactic literature, English.