Church, Benjamin, 1639-1718.
History of Philip's war, commonly called the great Indian war, of 1675 and 1676.
Boston : Printed by Thomas B. Watt and Son, 1827
Benjamin Church; Thomas Church; Samuel G Drake
|注意：||Prepared by Thomas Church (1674-1746)--from the papers of his father, Benjamin Church, and first pub. under the latter's name, with title "entertaining passages relating to Philip's war ..." Boston, 1716.|
|描述：||x, 360 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 19 cm|
|其他题名：||Entertaining history of King Philip's War ...|
|责任：||by Thomas Church, esq. With numerous notes ... Also, an appendix containing an account of the treatment of the natives by the early voyagers, the settlement of N. England by the forefathers, the Pequot war ... and the most important late Indian wars to the time of the Creek war / by Samuel G. Drake.|
- King Philip's War, 1675-1676.
- United States -- History -- King William's War, 1689-1697.
- United States -- History -- Queen Anne's War, 1702-1713.
- America -- Discovery and exploration.
- New England -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Pequot War, 1636-1638.
- Indian captivities.
- Discoveries in geography.
- New England.
- United States.