Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Chalmers, Alexander, 1759-1834.
History of the colleges, halls, and public buildings, attached to the University of Oxford.
Oxford, Printed by Collingwood and co., 1810
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Alexander Chalmers; James Storer; John Greig
|Notes:||Paged continuously; v. 1: xvi, 260 p.; v. 2: 1 p. l., -486,  p.
Vol. 1 has added t.p. engr.
|Description:||2 volumes frontispiece, plates 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||By Alex. Chalmers, F.S.A. Illustrated by a series of engravings [by James Storer and John Greig].|