Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
S Morland, Sir; P Lilly; Pierre Lombart; Henry Hills; Adoniram Byfield
|Notes:||Signatures: A⁶, a-e⁴, g-h⁴, B-Z⁴, Aa-Zz⁴, Aaa-Zzz⁴, Aaaa-Xxxx⁴ (Mmm⁴ wanting).
Many pages repaired.
Portrait signed P. Lilly, pinxit and P. Lombart, sculpsit.
Includes texts in French, German, Italian, and Latin, with parallel English translations.
|Description:||, 709 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations, folded map, portrait ; 30 cm|
|Responsibility:||Collected and compiled with much pains and industry by Samuel Morland, Esq. during his abode in Geneva, in quality of his Highness commissioner extraordinary for the affairs of the said valleys and particularly for the distribution of the collected moneys, among the remnent of those poor distressed people.|
- Waldenses -- Early works to 1800.
- Protestants -- Italy -- Early works to 1800.
- Christian heresies -- Early works to 1800.
- Christian heretics -- Early works to 1800.
- Piedmont (Italy) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Piedmont (Italy) -- Religious life and customs -- Early works to 1800.