Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Francis Henry Fries; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from electronic title page (viewed Apr. 24, 2002).
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection North Carolinians and the Great War.
Text transcribed by Apex Data Services, Inc. Images scanned by Harris Henderson. Text encoded by Apex Data Services, Inc., Harris Henderson, and Jill Kuhn Sexton.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; SGML viewer required for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||North Carolinians and the Great War.|
|Responsibility:||compiled from original documents in office of F.H. Fries, State Director, Winston-Salem, N.C.|
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Finance -- North Carolina.
- Fund raising -- North Carolina -- History.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Saving and investment -- United States.
- Savings bonds -- United States.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- North Carolina.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Finance -- United States.