|提及的人：||Alfred Hitchcock; Alfred Hitchcock; Fritz Lang; David O Selznick|
Tim Kirby; BBC Worldwide Americas, Inc.; Films for the Humanities (Firm)
|注意：||Originally produced in 1999.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (52 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.|
|其他题名：||Hitch : the genius of Alfred Hitchcock.
Genius of Alfred Hitchcock.
Alfred the great
|责任：||BBC Worldwide ; produced by Tim Kirby.|
A two-part examination of the life and works of Alfred Hitchcock, the master of suspense, whose career spanned over 60 years. This first program traces the early years of Hitchcock's life and career, looking at his upbringing, education, and rise as a director. Details his apprenticeship with Fritz Lang, his production of the first British "talkie," his move to Hollywood and his tumultuous collaboration with David O. Selznick and the formation of his own short-lived studio. Features extensive film clips, interviews, commentary, and previously unavailable materials, including outtakes, filmed auditions, and Hitchcock's own home movies.
- Hitchcock, Alfred, -- 1899-1980.
- Hitchcock, Alfred, -- 1899-1980 -- Interviews.
- Lang, Fritz, -- 1890-1976.
- Selznick, David O., -- 1902-1965.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography.
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- United States -- Biography.