Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Jack Kerouac; Abbie Hoffman; Abbie Hoffman; Abbie Hoffman; Abbie Hoffman; Jack Kerouac|
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Abbie Hoffman; Gregory Corso; Naropa Institute.
|Notes:||Tape 2 (82P263B) give date as 7/6/1982, which is an error. A poster advertising the conference gives the date of this event as July 26, 1982 and the location as the UMC Ballroom at the University of Colorado Boulder campus. The title is listed as "How the 50-60-70's led to the 80's."|
|Cast:||Introduction by Gregory Corso.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Listening copy. Boulder, Colo. : Naropa University Audio Archive, 20040206,20040213. 3 sound discs : digital ; 4-3/4 in.|
|Event notes:||Recorded July 26, 1982, in Boulder, Colorado, probably at the University of Colorado.|
|Description:||2 sound cassettes (100 min.; 30 min., 53 sec.) : analog.|
|Other Titles:||How the 50-60-70's led to the 80's
On the road :
Jack Kerouac Conference, How the 50-60-70's led to the 80's
- Kerouac, Jack, -- 1922-1969 -- Congresses.
- Hoffman, Abbie -- Political and social views.
- Hoffman, Abbie -- Political activity.
- Hoffman, Abbie -- Biography.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- 20th century.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- United States -- 20th century.
- Peace movements -- 20th century.
- Dissenters -- United States -- 20th century.
- Hoffman, Abbie.
- Kerouac, Jack, -- 1922-1969.
- Civil rights demonstrations.
- Civil rights movements.
- Peace movements.
- Political and social views.
- Political participation.
- United States.