|注意：||Sequel to: Dances with wolves.|
|描述：||339 pages ; 25 cm|
|内容：||Sequel to: Dances with wolves.|
Disquiet turns to horror, and then to rage, when a band of white rangers descends on Ten Bears' village, slaughtering half its inhabitants and abducting Stands With A Fist and her infant daughter. The three surviving great warriors - Wind In His Hair, Kicking Bird, and Dances With Wolves - decide they must go to war with the white invaders. At the same time, Dances With Wolves realizes that only he can move unnoticed among the white men to rescue his wife and child."--Jacket.
- Comanche Indians -- Wars -- Fiction.
- Railroads -- Design and construction -- Fiction.
- Whites -- Relations with Indians -- Fiction.
- Kidnapping -- Fiction.
- Comanche Indians -- Wars.
- Railroads -- Design and construction.
- Whites -- Relations with Indians.
- Ethnic relations -- Fiction.
- Western stories.