Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Sequel to: Dances with wolves.|
|Description:||339 p. ; 25 cm.|
|Contents:||Sequel to: Dances with wolves|
Disquiet turns to horror, and then to rage, when a band of white rangers descends on Ten Bears' village, slaughtering half its inhabitants and abducting Stands With A Fist and her infant daughter. The three surviving great warriors - Wind In His Hair, Kicking Bird, and Dances With Wolves - decide they must go to war with the white invaders. At the same time, Dances With Wolves realizes that only he can move unnoticed among the white men to rescue his wife and child."--BOOK JACKET.
- Comanche Indians -- Wars -- Fiction.
- Railroads -- Design and construction -- Fiction.
- Whites -- Relations with Indians -- Fiction.
- Kidnapping -- Fiction.
- Western stories.
- Comanche Indians -- Wars.
- Railroads -- Design and construction.
- Whites -- Relations with Indians.